Immigration Lawyers

Para leer esta información en español, haga clic aquí.

Ross Law Group can assist you in obtaining U.S. citizenship through naturalization, getting or renewing legal permanent residency, family-based petitions, consular processing, fiancé visas, work visas, deferred action, and I-601 waiver applications. Call us today to learn more about our immigration legal services. Se habla español.

Immigration Legal Services

Deferred Action: If you came to the United States before your 16th birthday, and were between the ages of 15 and 31 as of June 15, 2012, and you have been in the US for the last 5 years, you may be eligible for deferred action and be able to get a work permit that will allow you to legally get employment in the U.S. and get a Social Security Number.

Avoid mistakes that could cause your application to be delayed or denied! Get help today from the Dream Act lawyers at Ross Law Group.

Green Card: We can help you get a Green Card for Permanent Residence, renew or replace your Green Card, or petition to remove conditions from your Green Card. You may be able to get a Green Card through your family or through a job.

Citizenship: We can help you obtain citizenship through naturalization or through your parents.

Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Worker: We can help you get information about working in the United States.

Temporary Visitors for Business Visas: We can help you get information about obtaining temporary visas.

Contact us today for information and assistance. Se habla español.